Thursday 1 December 2016

How to write a letter to Bank to open Jan Dhan Yojana account

To,
The Manager,
{Write name of the bank}
{Write branch name}
{Address of the Bank branch}

Subject: Jan Dhan Yojana account associating in your Bank

Sir/ Madam,

I am an account holder in your bank since last {Write number of years in words} years. My saving / current account number is ______________ {mention your account number}.

I would like to get your approval to associate my account for Jan Dhan Yojana account in your bank branch.

This is with reference to the announcement made in the year 2014 by Hon. Prime Minister of India.

I request you to assist on this and let me know the status accordingly.

Thanking you.

Your sincerely,
{Put your signature}
{Your name in full}
{Your Bank account number}
{Place}
{Date}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shyam Lal College, New Delhi Faculty Recruitment as Assistant Professors job vacancy

Shyam Lal College, New Delhi intends to invite applications from qualified, experienced, trained candidates for various faculty job va...