Sunday 23 February 2014

Special Recruitment Drive for 291 various job vacancies at Northern Coal Fields

Are you looking for latest recruitment notifications for various job vacancies through Special Recruitment Drive in government organizations?

Here we are providing indepth and comprehensive details about various job vacancies to be filled at Northern Coal Fields a miniratna Government of India organization under Coal India Limited.

Eligible candidates required to apply through prescribed application format on or before 31.03.2014.

Junior Pharmacist job vacancies
Accountant 4 job vacancies
Staff Nurse 3 job vacancies
Junior Overman 38 job vacancies
Mining Sirdar 24 job vacancies
Deputy Mine Surveyor 10 job vacancies
Junior Stenographer, Official Language, Rajbhasha job vacancies
Technical Radiographer job vacancies
I.T.I. Auto Electrician Trainee 10 job vacancies 
I.T.I. Electrician Trainee 45 job vacancies
I.T.I. Diesel Mechanic Trainee 45 job vacancies
I.T.I. Motor Mechanic Trainee 17 job vacancies
I.T.I. Welder Trainee 14 job vacancies
Assistant Security Sub Inspector 14 job vacancies
Security Guards 61 job vacancies
Detailed Recruitment notification and prescribed application format for Special Recruitment Drive for various job vacancies at Northern Coal Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shyam Lal College, New Delhi Faculty Recruitment as Assistant Professors job vacancy

Shyam Lal College, New Delhi intends to invite applications from qualified, experienced, trained candidates for various faculty job va...